Monday, July 20, 2009

You Need To Use Affirmations!





I know, i know i know, you've hear this all before, like algebra in the 3rd grade. Use affirmations in the morning and at night to change your mind state. Well Im going to let you in on a little secret...THEY DON'T WORK........No, Im kiddding , they do. But you have to use them in this order of conent and matter.

The key to affirmations is the feeling behind the words that you use. I doesn't matter whether you say "i love to each Chinese food" or "I love when my boyfriend cheats on me". As long as you have strong feelings behind those words, then soon it will become your eality and then you will be like......Ummmmmmm I knew he was going to cheat on me. Or i knew i was going to eat Chinese again. So i here is a good exercise.

Write down about as many affirmations as you want to " dont do more than 20". Make them present tense " I am, I earn, I make , I enable,Ii achieve, I have grown, etc. While you do the affirmations, feel as if you have already acquired them . Pretend your a kid again, where you acted as if barbie and ken were really dating, ad in the night time ken sneaked a few pumps in......

Then Read each affirmation a few times each morning and night before you hope into bed. Remember the first and last 30 minutes of the da when you wake up and go to bed are when your subconscious is more immeasurable to changes.

Now here comes the part where most people fail! Do this for 30 days. And if you don't want to realize that its easier than those days in high school, where we all hated the popular kids, who thought they ran things. So this process is a cinch.
Well while you do this transformation, you will see things happen to you pertaining to your goal, that you have never seen before, whether its success , love or even joy. But you must continue the 30 day cycle...to keep it impressed in your mind fully. Remember you are in this position to learn how to think positive.

Principle 2: Affirmations for 30 days = Permanent Change

"It is the repetition of affirmations that lead to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things start to happen"
- Claude M Bristol
*Thought i was going to take the quote credit right, shame on you.*

No comments:

Post a Comment