Friday, August 28, 2009

How to use Auto-What??????

Eternal Scream by Josh Sommers.

Don't act shy, your confident.
Don't act lazy, your energetic.
Don't eat another Checkers burger Why not get a subway sandwich?

What am I trying to get at?

Why haven't you changed? Is it really as difficult as your
conscious mind make you believe. How can you being to
learn how to think positive , while making necessary changes
in your life....

Auto-suggestion is the Phrase of the day!


"Your ability to use the principle of autosuggestion will depend, very largely, upon your capacity to concentrate upon a given desire until that desire becomes a burning obsession" -N.H

What bastard wrote this powerful quote which has changed the shape of how the human mind is perceived. You guessed it Napoleon Hill.

So what is Auto- suggestion

Auto suggestion is the ability to tell your self a specific outcome you want to achieve. Forecasting you own future with a outcome of positivity. Yet, since most people filled their mind with insecurity, self doubt and self pity; auto suggestion is to change your mindset. Here are some of the thoughts recycled into the minds of millions across the world, you may have used them before.

1. What if I fail
2. I can't
3. Who am i to be successful
4. I don't deserve it
5. How can i perform such a task
6. I'll rather play it safe
7. I will see what happens to you then I'm going to invest
8. I'm going to over weigh forever
9. Why am i not successful
10. I'm not god enough for here

Consider changing these negative self talk comments by making an complete 180.
Major shifts in consciousness take precedence once the self talk within your mind begins to change. Now Shifts your thoughts to the following

1. Wow , everything I do turns to gold
2. Yes, I CAN
3. Success is running though my veins
4. I deserve to be successful
5. I can do anything i put my mind to
6. I have a slim trim figure
7. I expect to be successful
8. I am a Born Winner
9. I enjoy taking calculated risks
10. I believe in myself

Auto-suggestion build confidence, self esteem, a positive mind and motivation to achieve your goals on a daily basis. Using these statements with emotion can only increase the belief of each thought. Thus benefiting you in a positive way instead of a negative one.
Daily application of auto- suggestion will eradicate negative self talk within days and increase your ability to understand how to think positive. Having the discipline to keep your self talk positive creates momentum for the rest of the day once applied. Self talk should be used in the morning once awaken from slumber and performed before your bed time. Attaching emotion with your self talk will create the change faster.

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve"
- That Bastard Napoleon Hill

What is you take on auto suggestion?

6 comments:

  1. Great Post Jonathan. Some thoughts relating to it.

    Your mental pilot and the effect of negative thoughts

    An easy way to understand the effects of negative and positive thoughts on your mind is to think of your mental pilot as a ball.
    Every thought you have sends this ball carving a route through your mind, negative balls carve negative grooves and positive ones carve positive grooves.

    The way you behave on a daily basis is generally controlled by your subconscious and, though powerful, has the unfortunate disadvantage of simply following the path of least resistance, which will happen to be the deepest grooves. If your deepest grooves are negative you will act negative on a subconcious level, if however your deepest grooves are positive you will act positive.

    Remember your mental pilot and make sure you are creating depth in the right grooves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jonny

    Great tips truthfully. Positivity must enter the subconscious mind consistently in order to create right grooves. Great incite jonny, always a pleasure to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those - your 180's were very inspiring and remind me of some I implemented a couple years ago with GREAT success.
    We are unlimited beings in an infinite universe. Truly, we can have anything we set our minds to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recently experiencing something similar. Reality changes based on our beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to be mindful about what we say to ourselves inside our head.
    I like your 180 :-), the more we do it the easier it will become.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Giovanna Garcia
    Imperfect Aciton is better than No Action

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Megan
    Your right, we are unlimited begin in this crazy universe.

    @ Nazim

    Our belief do change our realities. Our reality so far is based on our current beliefs.

    @ Garcia
    I love your bLOG!! Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete